Friday, May 8, 2009

Library Thing

I am thoroughly enjoying hanging out on the LibraryThing website. It's not that I have an extensive library of books to "catalog." My "home" library is a constantly rotating collection of regular library books; used paperbacks purchased from Friends' sale tables and my husband's favorite used book stores; and miscellaneous mysteries from my mother-in-law and my sister.

It is actually the groups that I am finding so interesting. I immediately checked out the Mystery group (after dutifully adding my 5 books). What fun to find others who love Amelia Peabody but aren't so fond of Vicky Bliss (both characters created by Elizabeth Peters)! And to discover that I hadn't finished all of the China Bayles series last year but that there were two new ones published last year.

I have been scanning the Mystery,Thriller group on the topic of Favorite Detectives. I will add my own list to that shortly.

1 comment:

  1. By contributing, you're helping others find relevant titles. You go!

    ReplyDelete