Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still Trying to Master RSS

I thought I subscribed to quite a few RSS feeds yesterday but I really wasn't sure where they were supposed to show up. However, when I clicked on the word Dashboard (something I hadn't noticed previously) and scrolled down a bit, I saw a list of the blogs I was following. I still think I may be missing some of the things I subscribed to.

What was more fun was finding the Shelfari widget on a friend's blog. I thought it was so neat that I started one of my own and bumped off the Flickr slide show. I generally read 2-3 books a week (Long ride twice daily in commuter bus and little interest in TV) so I probably won't keep it up to date.

1 comment:

  1. Which RSS reader are you using? That's where your feeds should show up.

    ReplyDelete