Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Official Blog of my 27 Things

I can't say that I'm a first time blogger but this is the first one I set up on my own. I thought I'd go on to thing #3 this week so that I would have a place to record the things that I am learning about and practicing.

I really liked the 7 1/2 Lifelong Learning Tips presention I looked at yesterday. One of my goals is to acquire and learn to use the Articulate tool that was used to make that short demo. I'm on e-mail list for Articulate (Tom , the E-learning Guy) and find the tips very useful.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part--I'll have to check out Articulate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demos are great for automating routine explanations. Would love to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I was admiring that software, too, while watching the tutorial. Is it easy to use?

    ReplyDelete